Sunday, January 15, 2006

I popped THE QUESTION!


I have been dating this girl Sharen for about 5 months and I fell in love! Because of the love that I have for her, I asked her to marry for time and all eternity in the Temple! I am very happy and so is she. And yes, she did say yes. The date is set for June 3rd. This is her and I at christmas time. I surprised her the weekend that I decided to ask her to marry me. She means the world to me and she will be a great addition to our family! I love this girl!

He estado saliendo con esta muchacha Sharen por como 5 meses y me enamoré. Por el amor que siento por ella, le propuse matrimonio por tiempo y por toda eternidad en el Templo! Yo estoy bien feliz igual ella. Ella dijo que sí. El día de la boda esta para el 3 de Junio. Esta foto es de ella y yo en la navidad. Yo la sorprendí el fin de semana que le pregunte que se casara conmigo. Ella es todo para mi y va ser una buena adición a nuestra familia! Yo amó a esta muchacha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home